Tuesday, April 23, 2013

FalconStor Software, Inc. (FALC) Appoints Robert Zecha as Executive Vice President and Chief Product Officer

A market leader in disk-based data protection, FalconStor Software proclaimed that Robert Zecha is to join its team as executive vice president and chief product officer. Zecha will oversee program management, product management, product development, and quality assurance.

Zecha will execute product strategy, as well as oversee FalconStor’s suite of data protection products. With extensive engineering and business management experience, Zecha will drive new solutions to resolve growing industry data protection issues.

President and CEO of FalconStor, Jim McNiel stated, “The new position of chief product officer demonstrates our commitment to designing and bringing to market original solutions that solve today’s complex data protection challenges.” McNiel continued, “with his entrepreneurial spirit, executive business leadership and a proven ability to execute, Rob will further our mission to develop innovative technology and promote new best practices that will ensure FalconStor’s position as the industry’s most trusted data protection partner.”

Previously Zecha held the role of vice president of engineering and operations for Altior. He has also held the positions of vice president of business development, engineering, and marketing at SMSC and vice president of engineering as founder of Afide. Additionally Zecha founded and led NetVision Corporation to a successful acquisition by Network Peripherals. Robert Zecha is currently a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers.

“Today’s storage and data protection market is undergoing a major shift as legacy solutions prove inadequate in the face of unabated data growth, broad adoption of virtualization, cloud-based services and Big Data,” comments Zecha. “In addition, recent events have turned a spotlight on the need for continuous business operations and automated disaster recovery solutions that will eliminate costly downtime. Organizations need to migrate to new ways of managing and protecting critical business information and IT services – and FalconStor is uniquely qualified to meet that need and take advantage of a huge market opportunity.”

For more information, please visit www.falconstor.com

About QualityStocks


QualityStocks is committed to connecting subscribers with companies that have huge potential to succeed in the short and long-term future. We offer several ways for investors to find, evaluate, and learn more about investing in these companies.

Sign up for “The QualityStocks Daily Newsletter” at www.QualityStocks.net

The Quality Stocks Daily Blog http://blog.qualitystocks.net

The Quality Stocks Daily Videos http://videocharts.qualitystocks.net

 The Quality Stocks “Ones to Watch” http://gotstocks.qualitystocks.net

Please see disclaimer on the QualityStocks website: http://disclaimer.qualitystocks.net

1 comment:

otr214424 said...

Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.
I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
Reasons I chose them over the others:
1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
How did they do it
1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.
My Experience
I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very
different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!